Saturday, October 4, 2008

Do I look like a 40/M/California??

I've become the victim of some idiots attempt at internet dating in California. Either the guy doesn't know his own email address or he's using mine for fun. This past week I have gotten four emails from four different sites stating that my account has been activated and instructing me how to update my ad. At first I thought it was just the usual spam but after four in a week, I decided to check it out. The guy has ads, all under my email and not very well thought out at that. I don't think he likes to do anything. I told my husband that if the questionaire asked if he liked breathing, he'd say no. Just about every question asked, he answered that he didn't like whatever they were inquiring about. There must be some extremely boring people in California or just really desperate women because I've received five emails today from women for this guy. I deleted all the accounts and if I continue to be signed up for these things, I may hunt the guy down and torture him till he remembers his own damn email address.

4 comments:

Wes said...

I never heard of that one before! I hope your issue get's resolved, and the guy decides to get a life!I just wanted to say thanks for the finger painting tip, I will try it this coming week. I hope you and your family have a wonderful weekend!

Peace&Love
Wes

Beth said...

Jamie, what the heck? How did he get your email address? Weird. I cracked up, though, over how he doesn't like to do anything. And no, you don't look like a 40 M. LOL

Beth

Sage Ravenwood said...

bwahahha, snort...ummm sorry...continues laughing...

I know it's not funny, oh hell it is, at least the way you told the story. This is the first I've ever heard of this. I've gotten a few spam like that. Never thought it might be someone using my email. I'll have to keep an eye on it. Hope things get straightened out for you soon. (Hugs)Indigo

Lisa said...

LOL, that is funny...the poor guy probably isn't getting any emails (or anything else evidently!) and thinks he is like the biggest LOSER on the planet right now. HAHA