Friday, December 5, 2008

These are a few of my favorite things

My family has been harping on me for a Christmas list. Give them something, anything on paper. I have come up with nothing. I find that usually, the gifts that people pick out on their own are the gifts that I like more than the ones I asked for. Years ago, very shortly after my dad left, we had our first Christmas. Two days later, I had my 16th birthday. I know at the time my mom felt like my gift sucked and wished she could do more. However, it's one of my favorite gifts that I've ever gotten. It's funny too because it's such a simple gift. It's kind of a jewerly box and it's made with a really unique wood and carved into the lid is a fairy, which is also painted. I still think it's the coolest jewelry box I've ever seen. This is the list I decided to provide them. *Grin* They asked for a list, they did not ask for specifics. *Bigger Grin* This was a list of things I like. (ok so I don't own one of those but I like the IDEA of them, if they work properly)

Sephora
Books
Green Bay
Socks
PJ's
Shoes
Photography
Unique things
Clothes when I'm not fat
Coffee
Baking
Sleeping
Napping
Back Massages
Summer
Animals
My computer
Food
Winning of the Lottery
Jasmine
Cat Genie Box
Sleeping
Comfy sleeping

1 comment:

Beth said...

I love your list! "Winning of the lottery." LOL!