Sunday, December 7, 2008

Questionaire Stolen from Lisa

-What is your favorite word? I'm going to go with those before me and say, Love
-What is your least favorite word? Well... I'd really rather NOT type it out. I NEVER say it and it makes me cringe to even spell it for my own reasons. I HATE this word. It starts with a T and rhymes with what and that's as good as you're going to get from me. Actually if you remove the H from the word what and put the T in front of the W, that is the word I hate.
-What turns you on? Intelligence, a caring nature, humor
-What turns you off? Arrogance, ignorance, racism, close mindedness
- What noise do you love? My daughter REALLY laughing
- What noise do you hate? The alarm on my clock
-What is your favorite curse word? Well, I use the F-word way more than is acceptable. (I'm working on it!) I use damnit quite a bit now in it's place. Drop something - Damnit! Cat breaks something - Damnit! It's snowing outside - Damnit to hell
-What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Well, at the moment, I'm a stay at home mom so the doors are wide open on that one... maybe pet grooming
-What profession would you not like to do? Anything that deals with large amounts of humans or with ANY children. (my own get a pass on thus one)
-If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? You should've listened to your uncle. See? He was right all along. I DO exist. ;)

2 comments:

Beth said...

This made me laugh out loud, Jamie! There will probably be some point where we meet up, and the F-bombs will be flyin'! LOL

Hugs, Beth

cw2smom said...

Oh I missed this post! I hate that word too. I haven't heard it in so long that I'd forgotten it, which is a good thing! Sounds like being a groomer would be a perfect job for you someday! We've got a mobile dog groomer with a fancy truck that makes house calls. It's named something like Pampered Pets and the truck is painted in a very eyecatching way and she does all the work right there in the back of her cargo type truck. An idea for ya...maybe? Blessings, Lisa