Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Gripe

I fell asleep really early (for me) last night. I woke up quite a few times during the night (and was afraid every time that I wouldn't be able to fall back to sleep again) and was looking forward to getting up earlier than usual. Well, that didn't happen. Instead, both me and Jasmine slept for 13 hours straight. Since I ended up with so much sleep, I wonder how long it will take me to fall asleep tonight.
The phone company is sending out a guy tomorrow morning. He'd better get our internet fixed. Some days it works all day without a problem and others, we get kicked offline a dozen times in an hour. (we have broadband, we should not be getting kicked off, ever) They've been out for this same issue several times now and almost every time the guy says there's either nothing wrong or it's the filters on our phones. Ok, they've changed the filters, we've changed the filters, it's NOT the filters. It's the fact that ATT has incompetent idiots working for them and I fully plan on going elsewhere if they don't fix it ASAP.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

I know your aggravation. Some days we have great uninterrupted service and then sometimes it does this "out of range" thing. Is that what yours does? I hate it, I have to push the windows button, then the up arrow button, the enter, then the left arrow, then enter and it will go to standby mode, then I can wiggle the mouse and sign back on...sucks.

Lisa said...

It is always the filters....at least that is what they say whenever anything goes wrong. Hope you get is squared away.

I would give my right arm to sleep for 13 hours!!!! Well, not really, I am being a little dramatic but you know what I mean!!
xxx

Beth said...

My feeling is that if you slept 13 hours, you needed it. Enjoy your chance to get some rest!

We had to get cable internet here, because SBC Global wasn't available to us. We've never had a problem.

Hugs, Beth

Ken Riches said...

Comcast cable has been good (only problem was initial installation was not grounded). Hope your can get to sleep at a decent hour tonight.