Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Visiting

This weekend my cousin came to stay the night. He's from Indy and we don't get to see each other as much as we'd like to. We had a total blast. He brought his friend, Nicole with him and she was awesome. I haven't laughed that much in a long time. They'll both be back the end of September and I can't wait. I was uber sad when he left though. :( I would've been happy to keep him here forever. I'd always have a laptop buddy to sit with me at night. I think, no I know, he's more attached to his than I am to mine.

My grandmother is up for a visit. She's not been doing well for quite a while now. They believe she has some form of dementia and it's been very tough on my aunt. My dad drove the six hours to pick her up the other day to give my aunt a break for the week. We plan on going to see her for a few hours sometime during the week. I really hope she's having a good day when we're there.

We're all still recovering from last week's flu. Noses are still running and coughing is still happening. Not so bad for those of us who can speak but those who can't have been sleeping in a swing to help keep things moving and from settling into his chest/sinuses.

1 comment:

Beth said...

So glad you had such a good time with your cuz! Good to hear that everyone is on the mend. Hugs, Beth