Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Quarantine

Jazz is feeling much better today. Lucky her. Her brother and I aren't so lucky. He is a miserable little ball of snot and I'm in the same boat, except I have the ability to blow my nose and snort the stuff back where it came from. Oh and I can take medication to make the snot stop coming for a short time. He has none of those abilities. He gets saline squirted up his nose, a bulb syringe to snuff out all the snot and tylonel, which he spits out in generous amounts, usually as a spray.

Jasmine didn't have it all that rosy however. She cried in her sleep all night long the other night, woke up before the sun did and then threw up. After she threw up, her fever was gone and she started to perk up. And has been improving ever since. Now she is bouncing off the walls. Lucky me.

3 comments:

Ken Riches said...

Poor little guy, hope you bath recover fast.

Beth said...

I'm glad Jazz is better, but that doesn't help you much when you and Evan are still miserable! Hope it passes quickly. Love, Beth

Robin said...

Ugh, ugh ugh (times three, except at least Jazz is on the upswing!).

May you and little one get well again soon, too.