Saturday, August 8, 2009

Kitty Photos

Not the best photos. I hope to get some better ones soon. They need to sit still for a damn minute like their momma did and it wouldn't be such a problem. :)

Two of them look just like him/her. (I haven't been keeping great track of male/female) One long hair (this one) and one short hair.

This is the only tabby. Will have medium to long hair when full grown.

This is my favorite of the bunch based on looks. Will be long hair and is super soft. I feel like it's screaming "Mooooooom, he's touching me!!!"


Momma sitting on a tree limb that came down during a storm. She did awesome on a harness. The only problem I had was keeping her from tangling herself in the leash from rolling in the dirt.
Her eyes are a very striking green color. I don't think I've ever seen any cat with eyes like these. The photos don't do them justice.

4 comments:

Ken Riches said...

Love the yowling picture :o) They are all so cute, and no, we do not want one LOL.

Beth said...

They are all so fluffy and cute! I like the last picture, too. I think a better statement would be that I would love to have one, but Sheeba would object. LOL Love, Beth

Lisa said...

OMG that little one holloring...too freaking sweet!

Robin said...

So, how many shots did you take to get these? They're great. It's hard to capture the true eye color sometimes; I think you did fairly well, plus you were outside with natural light.

You are making me want another kitten....... that's not a good thing. :)

(Actually, I'm maxed out with five cats and one dog, but if I had sufficient room, that'd be different.)