Sunday, August 16, 2009

My arm won't stretch that far

My poor Jazzy has been crying in her sleep since she passed out at 11. She woke up today not feeling well, sniffly and just like shit. She has a bright red patch of skin on one cheek. I'm not sure if it's part of the illness or from her wiping her nose so much. I don't think it's fifth disease as it's not on both cheeks. Plus, she got the rash at the same time as the sniffles. Poor kid feels awful. I want to make her take some tylenol but don't want to really wake her up. (she wakes up every hour or so and asks for water, which I have next to me for her) I really need to pee but she has a death grip on my arm!!!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Poor little thing. I hope she feels better soon. Tell her that Beth and Ken feel bad for her and hope she gets better quick! Hugs, Beth