Saturday, August 8, 2009

Very nice end to the day indeed

I picked up four more kittens today. Two siamese, an orange tabby and a dark gray tabby. I took one of my other four to another foster who could keep a closer eye on him. He may have a congenital defect. Time will tell. The first thing the new bunch did was run to my momma cat from the last litter and start nursing. She looked at me as if to say "Gee, thanks a bunch lady. I just got the other four to stop doing this." I'll get some pictures of the newbies later tonight. The flame point siamese may be difficult as she is very white and my husband's camera tends to go bonkers at the sight of white.

We went out to eat with two fellow bloggers tonight. I'm pretty sure everyone who reads my blog, reads them as well. Beth over at http://nutwoodjunction.blogspot.com/ and her husband Ken at http://buckoclown.blogspot.com/. We had a great time. Ken is not what I expected. :) I know he's known as a clown but his blog is usually serious subjects and you don't get to see much of the goofy guy I met tonight. Beth is pretty much what I know her to be. However, we frequently email back and forth so I had a better grasp of her personality. They are definitely a great match. My daughter absolutely loved them both. I think if we'd have let her, she would've hopped in the Mustang with them and took off! We'll definitely have to get together again. Although, next time, I think Ken and Jasmine need more room to run off their excess energy. Yes, as in both of them! :)

3 comments:

Ken Riches said...

And a good time was had by all. We are looking forward to getting together again :o)

Beth said...

OMG, I didn't realize my nose is so sunburned!

I'm cracking up at you getting to meet the "real" Ken. You had no idea, did you? LOL

I loved meeting you and the fam! I agree...the next time we get together, we need to do it here or another place where Ken and Jazz can be free to run. Ha!

XOXO Beth

Robin said...

Hmmm, hope that one kittie's okay.

YEAH that you got to all meet up! I'll have to check out Bucko. I already try to reac Beth's, when I do read blogs.