Monday, June 8, 2009

Brain took vacation

Watching the new show Nurse Jackie on Showtime. I've been looking forward to it for months. I believe this will be the first show that follows a nurse and no the doctors. Although I'm sure this isn't exactly what the nurses out there were hoping for. :) She appears addicted to pain medication but it's the first episode so who really knows. At least it's funny.

I feel like crap again. It's the worst at night. You know, the time when I actually get to relax and sit in silence. Why can't I feel like crap the rest of the day and great when they give me a few moments to myself? Evan takes his massive doses of antibiotics as if he believes me to be poisoning him. Only six more days until he stops looking like a pink fountain. I can't form proper thoughts at the moment so I'll postpone writing any further till my brain works more betterer. :)

2 comments:

Adirondackcountrygal said...

House portrays a Dr. addicted to pain meds too. Hmmm seeing a trend here? Hope Evan feels better soon. Antibiotics aren't as bad as that dreaded asthma med that tastes horrible, can't think of the name of it right now.

Beth said...

I hereby proclaim that Jamie shall feel better from this moment on! Presto! There, that should do it. No charge!

I was recently reading about "Nurse Jackie." Glad to hear it's good--of course, I love Edie Falco from The Sopranos! Hugs, Beth