Friday, January 16, 2009

Wow

It's currently -17 here with a wind chill of -34. Yeah, it's effin' cold. The kind of cold that sucks the breath straight from your lungs. I only had to go out in it for a second but it was long enough. The extreme cold seems to have messed with our garage door and it keeps opening on it's own. The first time, I woke my husband up to go shut the thing but after that I felt bad waking him up again. It didn't help that I was seriously pissed at the dogs the first time around. I walked into the backroom to start grabbing bowls for their dinner and find that all of the aussie's have had nasty, disgusting, make-you-gag diarrhea. Word of advice, don't feed your dogs human food which contains chili peppers. Cash threw up last night (doberman) and then the aussie's get major sick today, I don't think it's a coincidence. I know I'll never make that mistake again.

I'm sick of being pregnant in a major way. My skin is stretched so tight that if anything touches it, I start to bleed. And the muscles under that skin? They hurt constantly. If Jasmine tries to touch my belly (which she does a LOT), I flinch. They're stretched and the baby is kicking them all the time and of course I seem to use my stomach as a bumper car. Every day, inducing seems like less and less of a bad idea. I just don't like the statistics on the rate of c-sections that happen when they attempt to induce.

3 comments:

Beth said...

Hon, you sound so uncomfortable. I'm hoping you won't have to be induced because I can tell you're worried about it, but it sounds like it's getting to the point where you're ready to be done. I wish I could hug you...but then I'd probably hurt you by doing that! :(

Note to self: don't feed Sheeba chili peppers.

Love, Beth

Ken Riches said...

Chili Peppers! What were you thinking :o)

Lisa said...

Crap that is COLD....I was bitching and whining about -10 wind chills. I did however say we don't have it as bad as some others...you! Stay warm!!

Oh gosh being preggers sounds just awful. You poor dear, I can't imagine how uncomfortable you must be.

HAHAHAHA...your word verification is PUKER.
xxx