Sunday, January 18, 2009

The days, I forget them

I figure I should write something on here today so you all don't think I've actually gone into labor. You know, as if that would happen. I have a killer headache today. I should feel lucky. I went about four months without a single headache. (I did, however have a headache every day for two months straight between June and August) But a headache is a headache and it hurts just as much if I have one every day as it would if I didn't have one for a long time. If I wasn't pregnant, I would take a cute shaped pill and like magic, the pain would go away but I can't take those while I'm pregnant. I'm stuck with tylenol. (and by the way, those pills are for migraines, it's not like vicodin or anything) I think a lot of it is the weather. It's so dry and I broke our humidifier last winter so my nose is paying the price. I feel a little like I've been snorting sand straight up to my brain. I don't recommend it.

Wasn't it just last weekend I swore I would never go to Walmart on a Saturday ever again? It wasn't till my husband mocked me on our way there today that I realized that it was Saturday and I did it two weeks in a row. I was in a hurry so I don't think people bothered me as much. Or maybe they just weren't that bad this time around. I wanted to get what I needed and get to my mom's for dinner. Normally I don't mind a little bit of browsing. (I don't get out much, I'll take browsing where I can get it) I'm going to claim that I won't do it again but I'm probably lying. We try not to go anywhere on Sundays, unless it's to my mom's for dinner (it's what we call our lazy day) and if I go anywhere on Friday's, it's to the mall and with another kid coming eventually, Saturday's are the only weekend day left.

2 comments:

Ken Riches said...

I must admit that we braved Wal-Mart today to get 4 cases of beer, 2 in each basket. Then we headed to Martin's for real grocery shopping :o) [This included more beer]

Beth said...

Hahaha, yes, we were at WalMart, too! It was in and out, believe me.