Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Going to go to my mom's soon. Don't know how long it will be after that before I go to the hospital. I'm having good contractions about every 10 minutes now. It's really hard to not let on to my daughter that I'm in pain. Every once and a while she seems to know something is up but not enough to ask. She just looks at me funny. My poor husband. I sent him to work and before the bell even rang for him to start working, I called him home. This is almost the exact same way it happened when I was in labor with Jasmine. Send him to work and call him back.

3 comments:

Sage Ravenwood said...

Oh my gosh, I miss a few post. Come on with the intention of catching up with you and your in labor. Finally...I can't wait for the update to know you and the baby are ok. Jasmine is going to be a sister before the day is out, I feel it! Why yes, I AM doing the happy, happy, joy, joy dance! (Hugs)Indigo

Lisa said...

Good luck!!!! I was thinking you about this morning and wondering how you were.
Many hugs...it might help the baby pop out!! :)

Beth said...

Hug hug hug