Saturday, May 16, 2009

I'm pulling out my multiple personalities one day at a time

I'm quite bored of my current personality. It's old. The flavor is starting to become saliva. Therefore, I'm getting a new one... often. Tomorrow, I will be pulling out my 1950's personality for some good ole fashion fun. Going out with friends for dinner and drinks. I even sent her an email about this exact subject. I can tell you right now, she's terrified that I will actually show up in a big poodle skirt. To be honest, if I had one, I'd totally do it. For me, the look on her face would be sooooooooooooo worth it. :) We're going to do our best not to cause a ruckus as we tear up the town. I wouldn't want to get the sheriff called on us. He might tell the school and then I'd be off the squad. I'm not sure what I'll go for on Sunday. Bible thumper is out of the question. When I walk into a church, my family watches me closely so we'll noticed the first sign of smoke coming from my skin. There's always a chance you can get out before you burst into flames so long as your mindful of the situation. Maybe I'll zoom to the 60's. Peace, Love and Rock 'N Roll maaaan. Pass the bong over here maaaan. Dude, where's the doobie? This bong blows only bubbles. Sorry guys, there's kids around. The bong is now a bubble blower. :)

1 comment:

Beth said...

My, how things change, eh? ;)