Thursday, March 12, 2009

Lacking in general

I'm so tired and I have only been up for 12 hours. Yeah that's right, I didn't get up until 9pm. It was a long night/day the previous day, let's just leave it at that. I'm attempting to stay awake today so I can fix my sleep schedule. I don't know if I'm going to make it. Actually, at this point, I strongly doubt that I'll make it. Shawn is supposed to wake me up when he gets home so hopefully, it'll be more of nap than going to sleep. I'm not sure I'll have a choice if Evan doesn't go to sleep and stay that way for more than a few minutes. Jasmine isn't helping the situation. I wish it was dinner time. I don't feel like making anything right now but it's been about 36 hours since the last time I ate something. This is the second time this week that I will have gone 48 hours without eating. The first was Saturday night till Monday night and that was because I really wasn't feeling well. This time is more stress than anything. It's no wonder I want to sleep, I don't have anything in me to keep me awake. I'm basically just rambling at this point.

3 comments:

Beth said...

I know you might not have the energy to eat, but please try to get something in you, okay? Your little bod still needs fuel!

Love, Beth

cw2smom said...

Yes..as Beth said, you need to feed the fire in that body. Think of your sleep, as connected to your body. You won't rest well if you don't eat and your body won't be comfortable. I am so sorry that you are having problems sleeping! Newborns are so tough! Remember kiddo..this too shall pass! Hugs, Lisa

Wes said...

Jamie:

Sorry to hear of your recent dilema amd wish you well. In the words of "Yo Gabba Gabba" let there be a "Party in your tummy"!

I hope this morning will be better and that Evan at peace too.

How is Jasmine reacting to the new arrival, has she been jealous at all?

How has your emotions been, and if you need to talk, I'm still here. (I ask because I care!)

I know I have had some concerns about MJ?

I hope you have a good day tomorrow.

P&L
Wes