Friday, February 6, 2009

Wah ;)

Last night sucked pretty good. Jasmine didn't fall asleep till almost 8am (she had been asleep earlier in the night and woke up as I was getting ready for bed) and then Evan woke up three hours later and was up till long after my husband got home. I had about three hours of sleep and then passed out for a few hours when Shawn took over for me. Evan still seems to be having tummy issues so it could very well end up being another long night. And Jasmine is REALLY not listening.

3 comments:

Ken Riches said...

Cholic type symptoms, they just suck. Hope you find the cause soon.

Beth said...

I'm sorry to hear this, Jamie. I thought things might be looking up for you...maybe the weekend will be better...?

Love, Beth

Sage Ravenwood said...

Skye was collicky when she was a baby. In any event I don't believe she slept a full night until she was 3, close to 4 years old. Things will settle down soon hon, you do however have your hands full at the moment. (Hugs)Indigo