Sunday, February 15, 2009

It's a start

I was able to get in a round of pilates tonight. Instead of my abs hurting, it's my lower back. That's a new one. I think I'm going to get another video to go with the one I currently have. Something that works the abs more. This one is a very basic pilates video and is more to help posture and learn some of the more often used pilates poses. That was about all I got accomplished today however. Between the two kids, I didn't get much time to just sit. Evan seems to eat non-stop. Seriously, he's eating about 5 ounces every two hours and sometimes he has an ounce or two in between that time. I feel like I have a bottle attached to my hand. When he's not eating, he's either sleeping (woohoo for sleep) or upset because his tummy hurts. (whether that's due to the fact that he's not pooping or gas, just depends on the day) And while all that is going on, Jasmine is always 'Mom, mom, mom, mom.' Really, sometimes she does that and when I say 'WHAT?!' She doesn't even know what she wanted to begin with. I have to say no a good ten to twenty times before she stops doing whatever it is she's doing. The things I say the MOST during the day are what, no, stop that, leave him alone, stop throwing that, don't jump on that, that's not a toy, don't play with that by the tv, I love you and a lot more NO. Oh, and what do you think you're doing, as well as, have you LOST your mind, come into play a lot too. :) And that's on a day where my patience is at it's best. Just put me in a room with a teenager who wants to be a mommy... talking to me will put them on a birth control until they're at least in their mid-twenties. :D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your lower back shouldn't hurt after Pilates! You need to focus more on using your abs no matter what exercise you're doing,

Ken Riches said...

Sounds like a tough time in Jamie land :o)

Beth said...

Bet you never thought of yourself as birth control, did you?