Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I'm not as bad as this blog makes me seem

7am and both my kids are still awake. mltan100.blogspot.com Evan has been up about seven hours now with a belly ache. At least I think that's what it is. He screams on and off. Jasmine was asleep for about an hour or two but his screaming woke her up. Now I'm stuck watching Blue's Clues and yelling at her every few minutes for something she's doing. I hate this guy on Blue's Clues. I want to punch him. I also got some news a while ago that I'm not at liberty to share that was something I was hoping not to hear any time soon. And we're back to screaming baby. *sigh* mltan100.blogspot.com

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh you poor soul, my heart goes out to you. My mom used to dose me with something when I wailed too much - it knocks kids out and I think it was quite popular in the 60's. Too bad that is used anymore, you could get some rest.
Take care,
xxx

Beth said...

Does not sound like a good morning. I hope you were able to get some rest later today. :(

Ken Riches said...

Blues Clues could drive one to drink :o) Hugs to you.

Linda said...

I hope that things get better soon!! Linda

Sage Ravenwood said...

Like I said inhuman super powers to deal with two little ones. Blues Clues could drive any one to insanity. Sorry about the bad news on top of all this hon. (Hugs)Indigo