Monday, February 23, 2009

And my daughter JUST found it....

Oh and two mice down, only 576 left to go. I don't care who was carrying it in their mouth when I walked in, I know who the killer was and it surely was not Saffron. The killer was looking on from the kitchen like "Meh, he was more fun when he was alive. You can have him now." Although, I did leave him for a training tool for the other cats. Ok, so only one other cat has a hope of ever catching a live mouse and that would be Saffron. I will... dispose of the evidence in a few hours. So Beth, you can cancel my appointment with Sheeba. Seems I won't be needing his services. Although, I feel like I was being blown off. A kind of, let's book her as late as possible in the year and hopefully she'll go away. ;)

3 comments:

cw2smom said...

What good cats you have! Isn't it nice they left you that present! I've got some mice in my walls that I can hear every once in awhile. I don't know what can be done about that but I suppose I should find out, huh! Love the name Saffron! Too cute! Hugs, Lisa

Beth said...

I suspect you haven't seen the end of the meeces, and don't worry--like I said, you're first on Sheeba's waiting list. He sleeps for 22 hours, eats and plays for 1, so he only has 1 hour for actual work. So many meeces, so little time!

Sounds like your kitties are coming along quite nicely, though. Before you know it, they'll be bringing you all kinds of "presents!"

Love, Beth

Sage Ravenwood said...

As long as they don't put the live mice in your shoes for you. You would think after the first one I would of learned to be leary of a cat staring at my shoes. Ugh...Thankfully the outside cats do a super job and I don't have them inside the house. Just smeared in pieces outside the front door...still better than the house. (Hugs)Indigo