Sunday, February 22, 2009

Excuse my language

Jasmine knows how to say Coke. I've heard her say it numerous times. So imagine my surprise and concern when she came up to me and asked "Can I have a cock?" Erhm, a what? "A cock, a c.o.c.k. I'll show you." Of course she says this as if I'm an idiot or hard of hearing. She led me to the fridge obviously. mltan100.blogspot.com

Evan is losing his hair. He looks more like my husband everyday and not just due to the hair loss. mltan100.blogspot.com I get a dirty look from him every time I tell someone that. I say it a lot. mltan100.blogspot.com

My brother's (ex?) girlfriend is shocked by the amount of energy I have right now considering how... "friendly" I usually am without sleep. It affects me more the first couple of hours that I'm awake but after that I'm ok for the most part. I try not to get frustrated with Jasmine about little things. Note the word try. And yet, a part of me still wants a third. My husband does not with a capital N.

4 comments:

cw2smom said...

Hi Sweetie..We're both up late! And..I don't even have babies! LOL! Out of the mouth of babes! Gosh I wish I'd blogged when my kids were little! It's tough to remember all that cute stuff in my old age. Oh...thanks for your comment on my Not Into You entry. I am not going to publish it cause he's reading it and was pissed about my Oh No You Din't entry so I promised he specifically wouldn't be mentioned, even though I only used a nickname. He said he was tried by a jury of my followers! LOL! But, I sure agree with you! Arrgggh. I almost used the line from Jo Dee Messina's song in my entry today...I've begged and pleaded in true lover's fashion, bye-bye, baby goodbye! I removed him from my MySpace and Facebook as it's obvious we can't remain friends. I bet he was shocked about that. Of course, if he seriously wanted to get in touch, he's got my email and phone numbers too. Sigh...Oh well...It's not meant to be. His loss! I am moving on! Love, Lisa

Adirondackcountrygal said...

I want a cock... lol! My son lost all his hair too, all that beautiful red hair that he had...

Beth said...

Was that New Cock or Cock Classic? ROFL

XO Beth

Sage Ravenwood said...

This is as hilarious as Jasmine shouting in the grocery store, I have a Vagina. Skye was born with a huge head of dark hair, and then she was bald for a year and a half. What did she end up with blonde curls. I kid you not. Pissed me off to a degree both her father and I had dark hair.
(Hugs)Indigo