Friday, July 3, 2009

*&@%$*

I am suddenly sweating as if I'm in menopause. Stupid baby contraptions. What kind of sadistic SOB designs these effin' things??? I have a co-sleeper for Evan. (life saver btw) It's made by Within Arms Reach. It must have come straight from the depths of hell. Sure, the thing will never suddenly crush your baby while you sleep but to get it together is a first class bitch. The last week or so, Evan wakes up about every hour if me and Jazz are awake and watching tv. Very annoying when you are at the point of paying the corner drug dealer to watch your kids just for a half hour to yourself. (joking of course) This is my peace and effin' quiet time screamer child. All I wanted was to convert the sleeper from side down, to side up. The thing only slides down about half a foot so I thought, shit that should take me about ten seconds to do. Psh, try more like fifty. And now the co-sleeper should have some kind of brain damage after all the shaking it got from me. (and the curse words would've made sailors blush) You have to damn near take every single piece of thing apart to get one tiny little area to move. I'm cursing at this thing saying but I don't want to move THAT effin' piece, I want to move THIS effin' piece. It's the way I want it now but my kids know about ten new words. Well, one of them, the other one was screaming in his baby swing. You know, the thing that is supposed to soothe them. Dude, I need a frickin' break.

3 comments:

Adirondackcountrygal said...

Oh yea.. know how you feel. Those effin pack and play cribs are a pain right in the effin butt! Screaming kids are no fun at all! Mine are in the whiny I'm bored stage...

Sage Ravenwood said...

Is this why in the animal kingdom some mother's eat their young? (winks). I'm hoping by now things are relatively back to calm. Skye was a collicky baby. I didn't have a full nights sleep until she was
3. (Hugs)Indigo

Beth said...

I hope the day got better after you were done dealing with the stupid thing! Hugs, Beth