Friday, October 9, 2009

My best friends' little girl has an appointment with oncology. She is a year younger than Jasmine. They don't really know anything yet. The only reason she knows that her white blood cell count was very low was because her best friend works at the hospital and was able to look at the file. I absolutely feel sick for them. I know if it was one of mine, I would feel panicked until I knew exactly what was going on and that it's not cancer. I want to throw my kids in the car and head to Texas to be with them. That's obviously not a possibility.

2 comments:

Ken Riches said...

Hope they get good news.

Beth said...

I hope that everything will be okay. You can get a low white count from a viral infection, so there is no need to panic yet. Please keep us posted. Hugs, Beth