Monday, November 2, 2009

Weekend

ND won, Green Bay lost. Sunday was a day full of cursing at my house. My hubby wisely chose to be somewhere other than home during my game. The kids huddled in the corner, sucking their thumbs and rocking in place. The more smug Favre looked, the more pissed I got. Of course, I was also nursing a slight hangover and it didn't help my mood. Went out for pizza during the third quarter and my mood still didn't improve much. Sat, watched GB lose and got made fun of about it in the process. That's what I get for going out to dinner with three Bears fans.

Trick or treating was very chilly. We went to a random neighborhood, parked on the side of the road and started walking. Jazz didn't hold out as long as I thought she would. Eventually, Shawn took Evan back to the car because he was chilly and cranky. He fell asleep before they got there, the baby, not Shawn. Afterwards, we did dinner and went to a friend's to watch the ND game. And then after the game, Shawn fell asleep. Me and the boys watched a movie, eventually one left and the other fell asleep. If I didn't have kids, I would've just said screw it and slept on the floor, however my kids were having none of that. Picky. I had to wake Shawn up to drive us home, where I promptly passed out.

Friday we went and got my netbook. My laptop died months and months ago. All this time I've been using Shawn's to get all my stuff done. The netbook works better for me. I like the compact size and it has enough memory and speed for me to be happy. Although it doesn't seem to be too in love with my iPhone. They're working out their differences and hopefully all will be well at the end of the week. I need to get my ipod full so I can start running. I went jogging last week and realized how much I missed it. It's the easiest way to get out of my own head is to run.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I like the Netbooks - I wish I would have gotten one of them instead of my laptop. I figure as poorly as things are made these days I'll be replacing the laptop before too long anyway. I was ticked at GB losing - I really wanted them to win. My Steelers were off so I don't have anything to complain about football wise. LOL.

Ken Riches said...

First, Da Bears :o)

Wish GB could have taught Favre a lesson, but alas they sucked big time.

At least you had some awesome pizza :o)