Monday, November 16, 2009

meme

Since I don't have anything to be said on here, I'll do one of these.

1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth? Strawberry smirnoff

2. Where was your profile picture taken? my living room

3. Can you play Guitar Hero? yes and the more distractions I have, the better I am

4. Name someone who made you laugh today. What was it about? I know there was something but I can't really recall at the moment. I'm sure it was one of the boys and I know Beth got a few out of me tonight.

5. How late did you stay up last night and why? I don't know, maybe 5am. I drank a lot and wasn't feeling well. I fell asleep listening to Craig Ferguson's book.

6. If you could move somewhere else where would you and why? Florida or Hawaii, because it's always warm and you can be in the ocean in a matter of hours no matter where you are

7. Ever been kissed under fireworks? yes but it's a relationship better forgotten

8. Which of your friends lives closest to you? Beth

.9. Do you believe ex's can be friends? With benefits? They can be friends without it but I don't know about with. Too many feelings involved

10. Do you like Dr. Pepper? only if it's cherry

11. When was the last time you cried really hard? too recently

12. Who took your profile picture? I did

13. Who was the last person you took a picture of? I think it was Evan

14. Was yesterday better than today? Why? They were about the same

15. Can you live a day without TV? Yes and I could again.

16. Are you upset about anything now? If I was, I'm not putting it on a meme

17. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it? depends on the relationship

18. Are you a bad influence? some would see me that way but most of the time, I'm the good influence of the group

19. Night out or night in? Always out.

20. What items could you not go without during the day? there's really not much I couldn't live without at all for a day. I like to have my computer complete with internet access though and I've become pretty attached to my phone

21. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital? my uncle Jeff years ago when he had back surgery

22. What does the last text message in your inbox say? Is. (no really that was the last message)

23. How do you feel about your life right now? meh

24. Do you hate anyone? I don't typically use that word to describe people.

25. If we were to look in your Facebook inbox, what would we find? a few political/religion based emails and some about family

26. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass? haha Yes

27. Has anyone ever called you perfect before? No. If they did, I'd tell them they need to seek help.

28. What song is stuck in your head? Nothing and I'd like to keep it that way, which is why I won't be sleeping with my iPod on

29. Someone knocks on your window at 2 a.m., whom do you want it to be? Probably someone I haven't seen for a while. Jimmie

30. Do you (or did you) want to have grand kids before you’re 50? Yes I would but not until my kids are in their twenties at least

31. Tell us your Saturday night. Typically, with the boys watching football or drinking

32. Do you think too much or too little? way too much

33. Do you smile a lot? Depends on the day and who is around

No comments: